Silk Plus: revalorisation of the by-products of the sericultural process in the cosmetics and food sectors.
Saturday 16th October 2021 – h. 3.30 p.m.
Living Insect Museum ESAPOLIS – Via dei Colli, 28 – Padova
The work performed and the results achieved in the last two years by the partner companies of the project SILK PLUS will be presented during a conference, which will be kept in the framework of the Galileo Festival of Innovation 2021 at the Museum “Esapolis” seat.
Partner companies: Cereal Docks, Agripharma, Cantiere della Provvidenza.
Scientific assistance: CREA Centro di Agricoltura e Ambiente – Laboratorio di gelsibachicoltura, Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Venezie.
Administrative Assistance: EPC – European Project Consulting
- Greetings of the director of the Museum “Esapolis” – Enzo Moretto
- The work of the Euganean Local Health Authority (ASL) for the insect chain: taking stock of the situation – Stefano Cremasco
- Demonstration of entomophagic cousine with the participation of the starred Chef Lorenzo Cogo
- Introduction: the silk chain in Veneto and the valorisation of its by-products – Silvia Cappellozza (CREA)
- Health problems linked to the silk chain valorisation – Simone Belluco (ISZVe)
- Possible food uses: the experience of the Cantiere della Provvidenza – Belluno
- Practical demonstration of recipes made by the Restaurant Cantiere del Gusto – Angelo Paganin and Francesco Sansone (Cantiere della Provvidenza)
- Possible cosmetics uses: the experience of Agripharma. Practical demonstration of already established products – Ferruccio Lazzarin (Agripharma)
- The silk chain needs automation. Study and filing of the patent of a prototype to open the cocoons. Practical demonstration – Alessio Saviane (CREA)
Obligatory reservation until the exhaustion of seats.
Museo Esapolis: Tel. +39 049 8910189 – email@example.com
To enter: obligation of Green Pass from 12 years, obligation of masks from 6 years.
Event in collaboration with the Operational Group Serinnovation.